Thinking of joining us? - 12 things you should know
Thinking of joining Penrith Self Defence and Bukido Martial Arts - what do you need to know? Here are 12 things.
1. Yes, you can come and try a couple of lessons free of charge before you make up your mind to join.
2. Yes, you can come and watch a class
3. Your first term is only $80.00
4. With the membership fee of $50.00 you get a free uniform and self defence CD
5. Classes are held each Monday or Thursday at the Jamisontown Public School Thurwood Ave South Penrith from 7pm
6. You have the option to finish at 8pm or 9pm
7. You don't need to be fit to start, everyone works are their own pace, we encourage you to build up your fitness gradually
8. You don't need to book in, just turn up, the class is in the hall that is at the front of the school near the car park.
9. Wear something comfortable, T shirt, track pants or shorts and joggers all you need to bring is a bottle of water.
10. Don't be shy, when you arrive one of the instructors will recognise you as a new member and will greet you, explain how the class works and look after you.
11. As a freestyle system we use anything and everything so as long as it really works in a street situation.
12. There has never been a better time to give it a go, and never a time where the ability to protect yourself and those you care about has been as important.
if you would like to know any more please contact us through Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/pages/Penrith-Self-Defence-Bukido-Martial-Arts/130212430433333?ref=hl or at email@example.com